DetectedArcton's Unique Hack Fast !

Posts 31–45 of 78 · Page 3 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
What are you PC specs?
Windows 7 64 bit?
Injected with Bluetooth Simple Injector v4.0?
win 7 x64 and win8 x64

same error.
pleas i need undetected injector
Quote Originally Posted by tnt82 View Post
well its still shit
when im release hack i have to give it for people fully work not let them looking for injector and get banned already tested it with 3 different injector and nothing work so ? you should just upload the injector you used to test the hack is that hard ????

still NO thanks
If you don't thank him you will never know if the new update works
detected lol just tried it
Ok I just did the necessary tests to stop this charade, and the conclusion i came up with is this:

For Crossfire NA i get this:




For crossfire EU the hack is undetected.

I'm using an undetected injector, I will post the injector on the injectors' section right now. I hope the whines will stop.

EDIT: Here's a current undetected injector:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...-injector.html
same to me xtrap - i think they updated
Quote Originally Posted by borat73 View Post
same to me xtrap - i think they updated
Ye i saw the xtrap 'restoring' stuff when running game last time.
Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post
Ok I just did the necessary tests to stop this charade, and the conclusion i came up with is this:

For Crossfire NA i get this:




For crossfire EU the hack is undetected.

I'm using an undetected injector, I will post the injector on the injectors' section right now. I hope the whines will stop.

EDIT: Here's a current undetected injector:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...-injector.html
I Got same error..with all latest hacks
Nice hack.
Injected but feature button does nothing :*(
Quote Originally Posted by wzh2957 View Post
Injected but feature button does nothing :*(
I bet your windows is 64bits


---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

OW and by the way, Green chams aren't working at all, it seems that it interfers with wallhack and make it less wallhack. There's no color display, only wallhack becomes less visible if you know what i mean.. at least for me it happens. @Arcton
Thnx for hack for me it works
Posts 31–45 of 78 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?