I love MPGH
Hello am kind of new here but not totally,
My real name in Abdelhadi Naimi and i am 17
Abdelhadi is my first name I live in Algeria in Tlemcen, I like video games a lot i like music like Dubstep , Electro And I like films a lot specially "The bourne" . I am A big fan of food
(am not fat).
And i have a beautiful girlfriend, am i am really popular in my school , I have really good marks .
I like These Video games :
-Minecraft
-Team Fortress
-The sims 3 ( I like because of my girlfriend)
-Assassin's Creed Serie
-Hitman Serie
-Skyrim
I am learning programming but i am still a noob at it but i will learn it and am gonna create hacks and cheats to help MPGH like they helped me and inspired me and i hope i get lots of friends and my goal right now is to become a Mod or Editor or Contribute but that will come later after i got famous :P
My real name in Abdelhadi Naimi and i am 17
Abdelhadi is my first name I live in Algeria in Tlemcen, I like video games a lot i like music like Dubstep , Electro And I like films a lot specially "The bourne" . I am A big fan of food
(am not fat).And i have a beautiful girlfriend, am i am really popular in my school , I have really good marks .
I like These Video games :
-Minecraft
-Team Fortress
-The sims 3 ( I like because of my girlfriend)
-Assassin's Creed Serie
-Hitman Serie
-Skyrim
I am learning programming but i am still a noob at it but i will learn it and am gonna create hacks and cheats to help MPGH like they helped me and inspired me and i hope i get lots of friends and my goal right now is to become a Mod or Editor or Contribute but that will come later after i got famous :P

![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)



