HelpHow its CF Now

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
How its CF Now
Hello Everyone!

I have like 2 Years i left CF Hacks!
And i want to know how its it again xD!
If anything new happends or something interesting

Regards,
MegaMigue
X-Trap fucked the leechers.
Nothing more.
LOL
I see they patched No Recoil!
Damn it!

I think i will learn with hacks here C++ & Asm

Can u say me any of the Pro Coders here?
Quote Originally Posted by MegaMigue View Post
LOL
I see they patched No Recoil!
Damn it!

I think i will learn with hacks here C++ & Asm

Can u say me any of the Pro Coders here?

Yes they patched it but it can be bypassed. Or there is one another methode (but it's a bit noobis)
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us