ava off?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
ava off?
ava is offline ??
it wasnt 20 minz ago not sure about now
Crashed servers................... lol!
AVA is not off, but merely lagging wait a bit
ae someone I can spend a functional uav hack? Not everyone thought so far it works
i can not enter
I saw someone in the capsule shop spamming a hack saying something like "Destroying Servers" now I know that one person can't take the servers offline unless they are a knowledgeable cracker but the spamming COULD cause problems and potentially cause major lagging and/or disturb the servers. :/ But what sucks is I JUST spent twenty USD on AP
You are all ip banned!!! PANIC!!!!!!!!
same to me server off

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

NA Game Servers OFFLINE 0h 50m ago

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Last Updated: Feb 19th, 2013 @ 07:23pm EST
yup right here too i cant connect when i log in it just stays loading for hours and it doesn't do anything no meesage saying it has time out or the no connection, just loading.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?