WTSFREE elo boosting

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
FREE elo boosting
We can duo q or I login your account.
I'm diamond this season, 2k b4 new system came in and 2k s2.

In return I'd like a vouch and gifts are accepted xD

Add me on skype xbdawg leave a message regarding you want a free boost.

I'll play as many games as I feel like. It may vary from 1-10 or even more. Depending if I'm busy or not.
Please post who you are on here, so I know who I'm dealing with.
bump still doing. post whoy ou are on my thread pls so i know who im dealing with
Jazkpwn.
My goal is to be in GOLD V (Currently Silver III)
Added you on skype. Lewislulz.
Currently doing a paid boost for someone. Will post results when done.
Please post who you are on my thread, before adding me or I'll ignore you.
I'm Mango.mangon on Skype. added you.
-WishtraX - , hieuif , added you
add: callmebyrde on skype
One boost done. Still doing free for people! Paid jobs will be priority though.
86d04fc5e438137ffbaba0f65cc09a02.png Got it to gold! Lost the two games cuz i was duoing with my brother, hes not the best ;p
I added you on skype and sent a message.

I'm currently in Bronze 4, so it should be easy to get me somewhere :P

Would prefer Silver 2, but since its free, it's your choice.
added you on skype. rogerkk624
can you add me skype and in league of legends in skype it's joacoz_29/league_seller and in lol Joaco the killer (XD)

my goal is to get to silver 5 currently bronze 4 almost 3 im not bad... i swear i had another acc that it wasn't mine but a friend gave it to me and it was silver 2 i went to silver 1 and to GOLD V promotion but i lost it i mas 1 win 2 lost..
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us