WinkHelpX-Ray without minecraft files modifications

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
X-Ray without minecraft files modifications
I am looking for a x-ray hack that does not alter minecraft files because if I change files, the launcher dowload new cleans files.
I can't also using my own texturepack only the texturepack from the server are allowed.

someone has a solution for me ?
Either create a xray haack or use a texture pack
I'm not really a Programmer and it is impossible to edit the file. otherwise it is updated automatically and then clean version launched and texture packs can not be used on this server
I up this thread , i've got the same problem , the launcher check minecraft.jar every time and i can't bypass it...
Quote Originally Posted by tyzz View Post
I am looking for a x-ray hack that does not alter minecraft files because if I change files, the launcher dowload new cleans files.
I can't also using my own texturepack only the texturepack from the server are allowed.

someone has a solution for me ?
Edit a texture pack so that everything except the ores are invisible, no point for xray mods when you can just do that, there are even texturepacks out there which do this so just download one. Not rocket science
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us