Form1 Error

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Code:
Dim form As New Form1
form.Show()
Tried this?
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Code:
Dim form As New Form1
form.Show()
Tried this?
Why didn't I think of this? ._.

I had just moved it back... But this will do ^_^
He got it working. He was referncing TextBox1.Text before it had actually been instantiated. I assume he moved the assignment into form_load, but he didn't say.
If form1 contains anything that'd be something like "selectionChanged" events, these are usually triggered at start up. Because of this, wrap a try and catch statement around any and all "selectionChanged" type events.
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
I am so confused right now.. I am working on a project, and I need form1 to start, but not show. It has been working just fine, until randomly it gives me this error



I have done NOTHING to form1, I can still edit it and whatnot, but when I try to debug it with form1 as the starting form, the same error occurs.



I don't understand since I have done nothing to form1 before that error occurred. Can any one explain why this is coming up and how to fix it? Thanks.
well, if you are in form1...
you need a
Code:
me.Show()
Code:
me.Hide()
press thanks
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us