ExclamationAbstract Space Sig.

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Abstract Space Sig.
Rate please.

Such a neat concept. Do more surrealism! xD'
Overall I really like how you did thiss. <3
That's really nice, man. All you guys been taking acid? Seems to be a big surge in abstracy and such..haha. It's quite good.
Thanks xP .
he made all that u guys put it together like some kinda poem lol nice gob DDD
OHEMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE@!!!!!!

This is perfect.
10/10

Excellent job
thats amazing!.. wow! seriously.. thats wow.. 10/10
very epic, and ive seen the tut for this hehe
Thanks Everyone :O
10/10 obviously cooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Thanks Again.
I agree with Liz and Zhell, no flaws this time around...10/10 good product
I see you followed the tutorial exactly hmm?
Following tutorials is bad.
Do it with your own knowledge nigga.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us