Protection from decompiling

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Protection from decompiling
Does anyone know a good method to protect against decompilation? I know there are tons of obfuscators and all of them still seem to be susceptible to deobfuscators. Now, if codes were just getting decompiled for learning purposes, i wouldn't mind, but the problem comes when kiddies can decompile our source codes, change some strings and re-release. I've tried .Net Reactor, Eazfuscator & smart assembly. A deobfuscator I tried seems to get through all of them.

I for one can't stand having work leeched and potentially profits lost. Because of this, i'm coming here asking if anyone knows of a good viable solution for preventing deobfuscator decompilation.
Try Winlicense or Themida by Oreans[DOT]com U can find them on torrents or somewhere since products are paid..
Quote Originally Posted by Trle94 View Post
Try Winlicense or Themida by Oreans[DOT]com U can find them on torrents or somewhere since products are paid..
And these are somehow protected from most decompilers?
Yes their are try to search for armadilo and themida decompiling you will see it is hard to decompile it and in most ways you can do it, winlicense and Themida apps are using Themida protection, and it could be configured to get it cracked pretty hard.. Just try it then run in some decompilers or reflector and you will see
Most packers and protection software like that don't support .NET assemblies. I'm not sure about Themida.

Also, if you want "protection" against it, devise your own tools to do that (it's possible, you just need to study the code). Also, just for the sake of preventing millions of kids from going on a leeching rampage, I've edited the title and post.
I was gonna say edit the name so we dont have more kids decompiling stuff.
Master did it for you.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?