LoginSystem Form

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
LoginSystem Form
Hello everyone,
This is some simple form with design i was working on, i got texboxes,buttons, and form background from .psd of EvilSystem, border design i took from my team forum border :P
Also application is using button library that makes buttons "animated".

Hope you like it guys, or if u have any suggestions please say here.

Screen:
http://i49.tinypic.com/fbl5dc.png

Try it with:
Username:
test_me
Password:
testme

App is not directly connected to the mysql db, it goes over php.
Im currently trying to find someone who is good with php and vb.net to help me making new form to collect other data from that user in db and shows it

Virus Scans: - VirusTotal and jotti see "TR/Dropper.Gen" i protected app with Crypto Obfuscator
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2...is/1361400940/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...2187bd97ff98db

Download:
NLoginSys_mpgh.net.rar79 KB · 32 downloads Scanning…
You need 2 virus scans and no offsite downloads.
Also, i'm fairly good at php (not mastered, but not too shabby). I might be able to help you.
Ohh sorry i will get it right now Should i scan .rar or .exe and .dll?
Quote Originally Posted by Trle94 View Post
Ohh sorry i will get it right now Should i scan .rar or .exe and .dll?
.RAR .
Done Hope it will get approved
That's a sexy design
Thank you very much After I'm finishing this i will start working on pastebin app Gonna need to learn WPF or someone if is here who is good at it
Quote Originally Posted by Trle94 View Post
Thank you very much After I'm finishing this i will start working on pastebin app Gonna need to learn WPF or someone if is here who is good at it
mmm that is what my next project will be. A pastebin app
we can work on it together if u want to? I already have prepared code, I'm waiting for one graphic designer to make me in photoshop form design He also made design of this app
Quote Originally Posted by Trle94 View Post
we can work on it together if u want to? I already have prepared code, I'm waiting for one graphic designer to make me in photoshop form design He also made design of this app
Sure I've started as well and I'm a little rusty with PS, but maybe I can help
Can I know the theme please? Thanks bro
I will join you, now please lets keep on topic about this

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Its custom theme made by my friend EvilSystem and coded by me
yeah..its very nice design...really cool..where did you make it?..
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us