TalkingBypassing Hackshield(Help)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Bypassing Hackshield(Help)
Ok. This is the first time I start a new thread. Please forgive me if I had made any mistakes or posted in the wrong section. I recently found out I can stop hackshield from loading by unpacking and tweaking it. But now, I encountered a problem. PE explorer which used to work, is now patched by Nexon and cannot unpack it anymore. I hope some one can tell me a good unpacker to unpack Engine.exe. Any help, however slight, will gravely be appreciated.
So your telling me right now you can play wihtout hackshield doing anything?
Quote Originally Posted by jumban View Post
Ok. This is the first time I start a new thread. Please forgive me if I had made any mistakes or posted in the wrong section. I recently found out I can stop hackshield from loading by unpacking and tweaking it. But now, I encountered a problem. PE explorer which used to work, is now patched by Nexon and cannot unpack it anymore. I hope some one can tell me a good unpacker to unpack Engine.exe. Any help, however slight, will gravely be appreciated.
Try IDA but its hard to unpack HS now.
First try find an Unpacked Engine.exe somewhere that is updated. I have one but deleted it because i didn't need it a that time. So try finding one.
use some hex edit shit :P works fine for mee to open allot of stuff
If you can unpack it, it uses TheMida, and view the process fine ... the rest should be easy, you'll just next need a method of loading your hack that doesn't, unless you crack/bypass it, get detected by their api checksums.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us