PostOutdatedBlack Ops 2 Rapid Knife Script

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Can you do more scripts ? great job
Quick update (since I can't seem to edit my post for some reason), change the first sleep 170 to sleep 130. I was not sure of the melee lunge delay, so I made it longer to be safe. Now I am sure that 130 milliseconds will be enough.

Also, there aren't a whole lot of scripts for shooters besides the rapid fire scripts that everyone and their mother makes, but I'm working on something that will take further advantage of the double-switch cancel technique. It's actually a very simple script, the problem is testing to make sure it works for all weapons.
Very usefull man good start!
Thanks for sharing!
My character throws the lethal any suggestions?
See my previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by phale View Post
Are you using tomahawks or bouncing betties? If not, try increasing the sleep 150 or sleep 85. Also, if you're running at low framerates or have other input lag problems, they might interfere with the macro's timing.
Can u show more information i can't get it well.
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?