How to change your ip adress using a ba if it is banned because of hacks
This guide requires no fiddling around or downloads and takes about 1 second
I was compelled this guide because my friend was banned for hacking and I helped him out. Now I will tell my buddies from MPGH!
I also saw the other guide but it does NOT always work
Copy the following into notepad:
Echo ipconfig/flushdns
ipconfig/flushdns
echo ipconfig/release
ipconfig/release
echo ipconfig/renew
ipconfig/renew
exit
Then save it as ipchanger.bat the name doesn't matter only the bat extension so cmd will open it.
Open the batch file and your ip should be changed tada!
I was compelled this guide because my friend was banned for hacking and I helped him out. Now I will tell my buddies from MPGH!

I also saw the other guide but it does NOT always work
Copy the following into notepad:
Echo ipconfig/flushdns
ipconfig/flushdns
echo ipconfig/release
ipconfig/release
echo ipconfig/renew
ipconfig/renew
exit
Then save it as ipchanger.bat the name doesn't matter only the bat extension so cmd will open it.
Open the batch file and your ip should be changed tada!


, easyer way : just unplug your internet cable for 3 minutes from router.. not the lan cable , dsl cable , and it does the same .
