3 quick ones

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
3 quick ones
I made these while trying to rest my effed up ankle.







Not very good but I got bored and had nothing else to do.

CnC plz.
na these are aweasome gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood job there exteramillantay umsum XD
1. Epic
2. Epic
3. Uber Epic

Simple as that.
No seriously, I love Street Fighter.
You just made my day.
9/10
8.5/10
9.5/10
Quote Originally Posted by kirapwns View Post
1. Epic
2. Epic
3. Uber Epic

Simple as that.
No seriously, I love Street Fighter.
You just made my day.
9/10
8.5/10
9.5/10

/AGREE......Last one is really nice, good job
they look good but 1 and 2 dont look like you put much work into them, go easier on the topaz :\
yerr they only took me about 5-10 min each. The last one actually took the longest coz i didn't know where to put text.
Haha i dont even use text :P
yeah I suck...i never got how u do these....can i get a style tut?
Lol im not good with making tuts. So ill just tell you the main parts of them

The first 2 are just overusing topaz to get a cartoony effect and using blur to add depth. I also use a few clipping masks in them for vector and splatter brushes and texts.

The 3rd one is just clipping masks with a couple of adjustment layers and lighting.

Very easy to make if you know what your doing. And placing text is normally the hardest thing to do.
Stop topazing the hell out of everything.
2nd one is best to me.
Holy shit, thats a fuckload of topaz for one thread
Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
Holy shit, thats a fuckload of topaz for one thread
Iknorite .
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us