OutdatedUAV Hack not detected!

Posts 61–73 of 73 · Page 5 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post
try reinstalling ava
It just doesnt work.
yh... it just got detected today.
i reinstalled ava nd it still gets 3rd party so yeah

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

its works now for me.... i hex edit it and it works nowi was playing in a snipergallery and it works fine for 10 minutesso this works now for me after i hex edit it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The .dll is DETECTED I have tryed it and instantly when I press the "End" key my AVA crashes and says 3rd party program ect. I heard the best way to do it is to Hex edit it but I am very UNeducated in coding and don't know how but if you do just hex edit it
Can someone please post a link the the tut on how to hex edit the uva dll
@Chrome Boy brooo please release new uav or make a guide showing how to hex edit, there aren't any and I can't figure it out :c.
@StaxM8 I will not release uav because its leeching and I won't make hex video because then forum will be filled will hex edited uav and mmore ask @yousefqali to help you hex edit or he will release a uav hack
1. sorry for my englich
2. i need your help
3.plzz help my just 1 time to edit or make a UaV
4.or tel mi what part to edit thks


and y am sorry if y post wrong is first time.sory

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

khan you tel me how to edit i hawe program bud i dont now what to edit.
thksn men.
@Chrome Boy does it still work? and does it has to be window size in AVA? im using window 8.. HELP pls
is ur dll still undetected? n do i have to be window mode on AVA to use the hack? @Chrome Boy
Quote Originally Posted by naruto5fox View Post
is ur dll still undetected? n do i have to be window mode on AVA to use the hack? @Chrome Boy
follow my hex edit tutorial to make detected this 1 is detected
i try hex editing... the box has (0) fill in there were no blank
Quote Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
follow my hex edit tutorial to make detected this 1 is detected
This is already known. in the discussions thread.
Posts 61–73 of 73 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?