SolvedAVA crash

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
AVA crash
I'm having an odd crash whenever I inject uav hack into the game, I can play 1 game normally and after that it crashes with an error like this



I have tried reinstalling and deleting logs several times but that doesn't help

anyone else having errors like this?
Untitled.png62 KB · 3 downloads
i got this error sometimes from some other hack but usually you can restart AVA and it will work again
Those free Steam games aren't free. You have to do ****** after getting enough points.

/Closed
Quote Originally Posted by dino42 View Post
Those free Steam games aren't free. You have to do ****** after getting enough points.

/Closed
Excuse me?, that doesn't have anything to do with this issue?
Yeah but it's annoying to restart the game after every demolition game you play.
i've got this too, only without the error, it just crashes and theres nothing i can do about it
Quote Originally Posted by Streamline View Post
I'm having an odd crash whenever I inject uav hack into the game, I can play 1 game normally and after that it crashes with an error like this



I have tried reinstalling and deleting logs several times but that doesn't help

anyone else having errors like this?
Use Rejection Injector .
Delete log files
Disable xsherlock
Quote Originally Posted by moutonkiller View Post
Use Rejection Injector .
Delete log files
Disable xsherlock
I don't see why deleting logs would help this problem since I even tried reinstalling, also it's not about the injector, it's the hack i'm injecting that does it
lol? actually what log files, theres only 1 log file and 1 exe file in XIGNCODE.USA folder
and how to disable xsherlock?
It is a memory issue. Free up some memory on yur PC, clean it, change your viryual memory limit and raise it......... or get abetter PC.
@Flengo Close
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us