ExclamationPatchedLittle 25k (/50k) XP Trainer v15 Playlist: 29.715.2 and up

Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
Little 25k (/50k) XP Trainer v15 Playlist: 29.715.2 and up
Hey Guys, since the game updated again to v15 and the offsets changed (every released hack is outdated probably).

So here is a little 25k XP Trainer for v15 (double xp weekend will get u round 50k ) :
I dont know how to decompile and remove the link to CE-Site but i hope you guys dont mind :P



 
Screenshot




 
Specs

Win8 Pro 32bit
4gb Ram DDR3
ATI GC
Dont save it on the desktop on most of the Win 7 runnin PC's this will cause massive lag because i forgot to set an icon :P


Its "sets your Challenges (Grizzled Veteran, Career Kills and SMG Kills to 1 before you complete the last Challenge Tier).
How To:
Start Black Ops 2 MP
Start the Trainer
Use Trainer ONLY in the Barracks not in the Lobby!
CLOSE Trainer
Join a match
Get 1 Kill
Leave the Match
Repeat
Infinite Profit

To get the full use play any gamemode with a smg equipped and get 1 Kill.


Hf Guys

 
Credits

Ytoof - Creator
Dharbert - Adresses
Challengetrainer v15_mpgh.net.zip37 KB · 745 downloads Scanning…
Thanks for the upload.
Nice job. But, this is exactly why I haven't bothered updating my 110k Trainer yet. They updated the game 2 days ago, and have already updated it again. And they will probably update it at least one more time by the 28th. I'm waiting until then to update all of my stuff. There's no need in me releasing 3 trainers in a week only to have to do it all over again.
Quote Originally Posted by dharbert View Post
Nice job. But, this is exactly why I haven't bothered updating my 110k Trainer yet. They updated the game 2 days ago, and have already updated it again. And they will probably update it at least one more time by the 28th. I'm waiting until then to update all of my stuff. There's no need in me releasing 3 trainers in a week only to have to do it all over again.
ye just thought for the xp weekend its pretty useful for some people thats why i release it now as i said just a little update (3 Challenges only)
thank you so much
Quote Originally Posted by MrDutzu View Post
i just got banned with Error Server Disconnect-57475 with the version 110k trainer....
Yeah and thats not the 110k Trainer, lets wait until its approved.
Quote Originally Posted by MrDutzu View Post
i just got banned with Error Server Disconnect-57475 with the version 110k trainer....
That's because my 110k Trainer was made for v1.0.13 of the game, and the game version is now 1.0.15

I'm waiting until they release the DLC before I update it. So, in other words, don't use a trainer unless you know it's up-to-date.
if i use now, can i get detected later ?
ok merci ..............
Quote Originally Posted by 2000callum View Post
Hurry And Approve Please Cuz I need It cuz of the error when used a hack wrong XD
wont fix your error..its just for gaining a lot of xp :P
Anytime soon mods.
I'm sorry for my high level of stupidity but why does it make a difference if it's approved?
Quote Originally Posted by tojoweeman View Post
I'm sorry for my high level of stupidity but why does it make a difference if it's approved?
Because the moderators have to approve it before we can download it. They make sure that there are no viruses and that it hasn't been leeched from someone else and re-posted as their own.
Quote Originally Posted by dharbert View Post
Because the moderators have to approve it before we can download it. They make sure that there are no viruses and that it hasn't been leeched from someone else and re-posted as their own.
Ah I see, thanks mate.
only when it's approved u can download it...so..there is a difference..
Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?