[Undetected & Release] Remote execution bypass

Posts 16–30 of 54 · Page 2 of 4
I like your graphic work at the end of the topic.
Does not spawn Heli
Tested. It stops the kicks, but it doesn't work very well either.
This doesn't look like a RE... at all, this looks like the command to start a menu, kinda like a start.sqf from wuat's menu.

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm fairly sure that's what this is... I don't see how AT ALL this can be a RE.

Hint: MenuIndex and HDIR
Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
This doesn't look like a RE... at all, this looks like the command to start a menu, kinda like a start.sqf from wuat's menu.

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm fairly sure that's what this is... I don't see how AT ALL this can be a RE.

Hint: MenuIndex and HDIR
It's an RE.
Quote Originally Posted by iBulle View Post
It's an RE.
Are you sure? Because it also has a deactivate and activate with it, I mean maybe it's a really old really weird RE but from my understanding of how RE's work there's no possible way in hell this can be one. Also why would it have deactivate and activate as a RE? Does that make sense?
Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
Are you sure? Because it also has a deactivate and activate with it, I mean maybe it's a really old really weird RE but from my understanding of how RE's work there's no possible way in hell this can be one. Also why would it have deactivate and activate as a RE? Does that make sense?
I tested, it's an RE.
Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
Are you sure? Because it also has a deactivate and activate with it, I mean maybe it's a really old really weird RE but from my understanding of how RE's work there's no possible way in hell this can be one. Also why would it have deactivate and activate as a RE? Does that make sense?
Its an RE. If you compare all RE's you can get your hands on. Most don't look similar.
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
Its an RE. If you compare all RE's you can get your hands on. Most don't look similar.
Are you kidding? Back when Monky Menu was something new and insane a lot of RE looked the same, or just familiar. And some still do seeing as Hangender doesn't very much like to make entirely new ones...

I just thought this wasn't seeing as... I just don't see how it is, and a few are saying it is but they could all just be missing something, maybe not though no one official has said yes and no one other than me has said no.
Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
Are you kidding? Back when Monky Menu was something new and insane a lot of RE looked the same, or just familiar. And some still do seeing as Hangender doesn't very much like to make entirely new ones...

I just thought this wasn't seeing as... I just don't see how it is, and a few are saying it is but they could all just be missing something, maybe not though no one official has said yes and no one other than me has said no.
Of course you can update old RE's but once it joins server filters then that's when you will see the actual code change. It's hard to differ what code affects an RE.
how do you use this?
Do I just start up winject, inject yolohack, press HOME, open the bypass, then my scripts?
Quote Originally Posted by cloneruler View Post
how do you use this?
Do I just start up winject, inject yolohack, press HOME, open the bypass, then my scripts?
gtfo with your yolohack shit
thanks for that man
had a bit of fun with some scripts for a while
but it is easily detectable with the majority of scripts
How to execute this with Wiglegs hack V2 ?
It's old and leeched, as always
Posts 16–30 of 54 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?