Selling Random Steam Game Codes! 5$ With a 30$ Value

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Selling Random Steam Game Codes! 5$ With a 30$ Value
I am selling steam game codes normally 30$ for only 5$ a code. When you buy be sure to use paypal. I'm also giving vouch copies to first 2 people!
Contact me on skype Derangedtoddler07

If you have already bought from Chubbyboy DON'T BUY FROM ME! We are partners.
Also don't vouch with the games you have received because I'd like to keep it a secret.


Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
Both of you just joined O_O
seems legit, can't do anything with this thread anyway
srry no trust new member.
Quote Originally Posted by Derangedtoddler07 View Post
I am selling steam game codes normally 30$ for only 5$ a code. When you buy be sure to use paypal. I'm also giving vouch copies to first 2 people!
Contact me on skype Derangedtoddler07

If you have already bought from Chubbyboy DON'T BUY FROM ME! We are partners.
Also don't vouch with the games you have received because I'd to keep it a secret.


Thanks!
He gave me a vouch code and it worked. The game I received is 30$ on Steam. Thanks!
OHMAGAWD VOUCH BAUGHT STEEM ADMINZ ACC ALL GAMEZ Z0MG.


No.
Isn't this general? o.o
Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
Isn't this general? o.o
Its Counter strikez butt buddy friends
stealing shit and then selling it for profit.. such ******s
Gib me vouch copy and I'll give proof that you are legit ..























/
Put this in marketplace where one is supposed to put ads 0.o
Let me guess, you used the program you just found posted earlier?
Not interested .
Quote Originally Posted by Sky_____ View Post
Not interested .
Then don't post.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?