WTBWant To Buy WarZ Account | Any Package

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Want To Buy WarZ Account | Any Package
I wanna buy a WarZ account. Any package will do and will be fine. I'm looking for it for around $10. Add me on skype: elijah.ching
Quote Originally Posted by Symboliq View Post
I wanna buy a WarZ account. Any package will do and will be fine. I'm looking for it for around $10. Add me on skype: elijah.ching


i have! pvt in skype: brunito1993
Quote Originally Posted by # 0wn3r View Post
i have! pvt in skype: brunito1993
added on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Symboliq View Post
added on skype.
Talk to you when I wake up!
I've got one!

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

I can give it too u for $15 it has all the best guns and 2000 credits
added to talk
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?