Do the hacks work for you?

PollAre the MPGH Public Hacks working?
1,019 votes
Posts 1–15 of 207 · Page 1 of 14
Do the hacks work for you?
I've heard a number of complaints for the hacks not working, and I've also heard a number of people being happy about the hacks working.

So... I made this poll.

This will determine if I update the hacks some time this week.
hey dave and they do work they work completely fine by the way could you make a new hack for combat arms or crossfire i need my lvl to go up it could be a public or a d3d i dont mind

cheers,sdragonw1
Works perfectly, renamed the exe and dll though.
i suggest people to use stealth injector perx has many problems and in the most of the times is detectable but when i use stealth i never get detected
The pub still works I used it when I was banned.
i cant get crossfire to load

im using InjecTOR v.1.1 it sucsessfully injects it but then the game stops loading what should i do?
they are dected i think after new patch the vip ones
nope...they dont work at all
yh i used the public version and the wall hack and all those work but speed and weapon hack does not work nemore ne soultions?? btw gr8 hack
dont work dont work
they work
they work for a game and a half ruffly about 15mins then eaither the screen turns white bit by bit or the screen freezes and then i have to restart the computer. update the hacks man its about time
I think VIP may be detected after patch.
after the new patch they dont work for me nomore even after gettting stealth injector and renaming .dll's
the hack is still working.
about 2 weeks ago i was getting this error msg saying i had hacks on even without having any hacks... a patch came up and i was able to hack without getting caught ;D
thx Dave!
Posts 1–15 of 207 · Page 1 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?