LightbulbTrading!!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Trading!!
I can skin for you anything(almost) golden trading with thanking me!!
I have a screenshot from my own warrock account with my golden dual scorpions attached on the post!!



*note:Reply to tell me if you are intrested
screenshot_023.jpgattachment deleted · 217 downloads before removal
I'm not sure if this is skinning or what. But I remember a while ago before the big update, you could replace certain files so that there was no walls. Would you know how to do this?
Curently,no....but i am now trying to learn skinning better!!Anyway,do you want any golden gun??
Nah that's alright. Still +Thanks.
skinnings easy
Can you do it??make guns golden??shiny??I guess not!!
kostman what do you want for skins?
Doesn't weapon skinning give error?
yes i want
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us