SERVER

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
SERVER
AY HOST MAY SERVER BUT WHEN AY TRY TO ENTER HI KICK ME
IT SAY:Invalid CD -key

PLIS GUYS HELP AY making a no batlleaye server





and ay am not troll and stop comment if is not about a server fix

TRANSLATION: I may host a server, but when I try to join it, it gives me an error message that says "Invalid CD-Key". Please help, guys. I'm making a batlleye disabled server. Also, I am not a troll and don't comment if it doesn't help with the server.

thanks


yes,and guys ay give a batefild:bc2 cd key for dayz cd key
This is a comment about complaining how you will never learn how to speak english you could just use google translate but your too lazy which then explains why you talk like this: ey i wnot lurn hou ot splel ) which in term no one will help you until you Speak proper english
Quote Originally Posted by Alex00972 View Post
AY HOST MAY SERVER BUT WHEN AY TRY TO ENTER HI KICK ME
IT SAY:Invalid CD -key

PLIS GUYS HELP AY making a no batlleaye server





and ay am not troll and stop comment if is not about a server fix


thanks
TRANSLATION: I may host a server, but when I try to join it, it gives me an error message that says "Invalid CD-Key". Please help, guys. I'm making a batlleye disabled server. Also, I am not a troll and don't comment if it doesn't help with the server.
thanks for TRANSLATION
Ok ill walk you thru the steps
1. Buy a Server from a Server hosting company
2. Edit the servers config files to run BE Disabled
3. Grab your servers ip
4. Join it
5. Problem solved
AY HOST MAY SERVER BUT WHEN AY TRY TO ENTER HI KICK ME
IT SAY:Invalid CD -key

PLIS GUYS HELP AY making a no batlleaye server

Lets have a little english lesson @Alex00972.
Step 1: Instead of saying AY, Say I.
Step 2: Instead of saying MAY say My.
Step 3: Instead of saying HI say It.
Step 4: Instead of saying PLIS say Please.
Step 5: Instead of saying batlleaye say BattlEye.

You're welcome.
dude is there,a free hosting
Let the Hell begin:
Quote Originally Posted by javaEEcrack View Post
Block port 29910

thanks you are the king

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

oh shit and how ay block theth port 29910
xd
Translation
Oh Shit! how do i block port 29910
xd
Quote Originally Posted by SpiderG View Post
Translation
Oh Shit! how do i block port 29910
xd
YAP,THANKS GUYS FOR HELP
Router Firewall, Windows Firewall or any other firewall you use. (UDP - Protocoll)
Funny how he knows where to put silent letters most of the time...Anyone with even remotley shit english wouldnt...He is an obvious troll, and also dickhead. I hate seeing his posts on here so much you guys have no idea...
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?