GUYS AY GIVE A BAD COMPANY 2 ,COD 5,CD KEY FOR A DAYZ CD KEY:VALID AND NOT BANNED
Quit yelling at me
I'm confused, I don't know what to do!
my caps lock is fuck up
Translation, He wants to trade a World at War call of duty key, Or battlefield 2 key for a valid and unbanned DayZ cd-key.
Anyways, Wrong section @Alex00972
aha sorry /tooshort
That is pure trolling
ay am not trolling dude
ay can send a image
ay can no longer read thas, ay ya out of hare
ay ay thinc thay gai is tollig adn not splleng thngz on purpoz do ya agre?
HUH DUD WHY U YELL MI??! I NOT HAV KAYZ GTFO PL0X
Ay camplitly agre wif you giys
What,l only speak english
---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------
Comment if you whant cd key
This guy has been trolling this forum for a loooong time
Ay am not trolling
Originally Posted by Alex00972
GUYS AY GIVE A BAD COMPANY 2 ,COD 5,CD KEY FOR A DAYZ CD KEY:VALID AND NOT BANNED