WTTnVidia Geforce F2P Bundle

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
nVidia Geforce F2P Bundle
I new GTX 660 GPU which came with an unused, new Geforce Free 2 Play Bundle.

The bundle:

World of Tanks: 7500 Gold & 1 Month Premium (worth £33)
Planetside® 2: Premium Gear Up pack (worth £33)
Hawken: 7200 Meteor Credit (worth £33)

I don't play any of these games nor do I want to start playing those games so the bundle is pretty useless for me.
I'd like steam gift(s) for this bundle, not accepting money.

Add me on skype if you are not able to reach me after a day or so,
Skype: WordSpy
Hi

I have fall of the samurai steam account. Would you like to trade? (its worth 40$ on steam) and its completely new. look at the pics for more details. + I have 1 guest pass for Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - GOTY

Thank you
What kinda steam gifts are you looking for?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?