Clock! Now with themes!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Clock! Now with themes!
My first release on MPGH more to come!
Also, I am aware it is an simple little tool, but it was just something I wanted to post, have fun... With the clock? Lol?


 
Pictures

Icon:

Menu:

Hide-able:

Personalize it:

Themes:






Clock_mpgh.net.rar18 KB · 12 downloads Scanning…
Now you should make the icon display the correct time :P
Aproved? pls
Tested and works..
Thanks for the share bruv!

Sometimes i get in the mood for making random things too.
Np, thanks for nice comments, also thanks for approve!
Good job!

Add minimize to system tray (I can help if you want)
or make it only show on the desktop
and change icon to better one
Thanks you guys! I will also do your sugestion when I get a chance although been VERY busy. Lol. Working on some other programs, fun stuff, might release them, although not a fan of spoiling so yall will have to wait.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us