Cloud Exploit - Makes detected hacks become undetected
Ow and sorry for the multiple posts but someone has to say it - MMO's are dommed.
Shit I've so many questions to be answered
Starting with this one:
- Does this work for Detected injectors too?
Shit I've so many questions to be answered

Starting with this one:
- Does this work for Detected injectors too?

That's very innovative Thnx @iSmexy for sticking it.
This can be a huge move in crossfire hacking
Which is bad
But thanks it can help in some way or another
Burn to the ground z8games burn
This can be a huge move in crossfire hacking
Which is bad
But thanks it can help in some way or another
Burn to the ground z8games burn
Well...Yeah guys!! hope you like it and good night
.
.GREAT GREAT GREAT
You create It ?
You create It ?
Well i just tried my first krypted dll detected file with all my hopes on, CF Reaper v3.1, and X_trap kept detecting it over and over, no matter whit how much KB's I krypted it... hell I even tried with 100kb's... the hack was released in 2012... i guess this method isn't 100% accurate..
You mean, too lazy to do a Virus Scan?
https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/d...is/1361754606/
32/46???
I was willing to try this method again with luizimloko's hack(http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...auto-hack.html)
WTF is this? I found 2 virus by my AV McAfee when extrating the .rar file:

Forget about the OnehitCF file, that has nothing to do with this. Anyways, put that thread down
https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/d...is/1361754606/
32/46???I was willing to try this method again with luizimloko's hack(http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...auto-hack.html)
WTF is this? I found 2 virus by my AV McAfee when extrating the .rar file:

Forget about the OnehitCF file, that has nothing to do with this. Anyways, put that thread down

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Piercing Blow TutorialsHow to make DETECTED HACK Become undetected.H6 19 Combat Arms HelpByte Cipher: Makes Detected Hacks Become Undetected 86 Combat Arms Europe HacksBlack Light v1 ; Makes Detected Hacks Become Undetected
369 Combat Arms Brazil HacksByte Cipher: Makes Detected Hacks Become Undetected
10 CrossFire TutorialsMake Detected Hack & Injector Undetected AgainAV 110








