Cloud Exploit - Makes detected hacks become undetected

Posts 46–60 of 278 · Page 4 of 19
This site is full of crapeople! I can see 66 downloads made, and only 25 thanks, you try so hard to not hit the 'download and thanks' uh? you motherfu...ll of shit
Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post
This site is full of crapeople! I can see 66 downloads made, and only 25 thanks, you try so hard to not hit the 'download and thanks' uh? you motherfu...ll of shit
now 74 download na 28 thanks


---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


You mean, too lazy to do a Virus Scan?

https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/d...is/1361754606/

32/46???

I was willing to try this method again with luizimloko's hack(http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...auto-hack.html)

WTF is this? I found 2 virus by my AV McAfee when extrating the .rar file:



Forget about the OnehitCF file, that has nothing to do with this. Anyways, put that thread down


he just packed it he gave me a unpacked one and it didnt have any virus
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post


now 74 download na 28 thanks


---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------



he just packed it he gave me a unpacked one and it didnt have any virus

My AV is McAfee, when i extract the injector my AV detects a type of trojan

I solved the problem. thanks for the heads up
Hello, wich number put before crypt ? i see you put 64 but all people msut put 64 ?

And wich injector use ? Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Toubab View Post
Hello, wich number put before crypt ? i see you put 64 but all people msut put 64 ?

And wich injector use ? Thanks
u can use any KB and any undetcted injector
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post


u can use any KB and any undetcted injector
I am banned for 30 days nevertheless i tested 2 injectors differents... and make like in your video
@Exicsion nice work man. Keep it up
i used this in different detected hacks... they all still detected lol!!! the injector works very fine lol!!!!
I thought that people always have been doing this. Saw something like this a long ass time ago in the CA section.
My XTrap is telling me to close my hack when I try to load CF.. What's up?
Quote Originally Posted by xesoc View Post
My XTrap is telling me to close my hack when I try to load CF.. What's up?
then the hack is patched not detected
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post


then the hack is patched not detected
Well on MPGH you guys have it listed as detected, not patched.
Quote Originally Posted by xesoc View Post
Well on MPGH you guys have it listed as detected, not patched.
cause some where 2 lazy to change it to detcted
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post


cause some where 2 lazy to change it to detcted
No disrespect.. But my 4 years I've been here, it's been no problem for them to do before, need to get it back that way, no sloppy jobs.
Posts 46–60 of 278 · Page 4 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?