Unban Hack?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Unban Hack?
Hey can someone make me a hack to unban myself on PS2? I saw a few on other websites that cost money, they changed your ID or something and thus got you banned. (P.S. Multihack v7 got me banned....its detected >_>)
yeah v7 got me banned.And i use only no recoil and dont do hard hack.
I'm banned too, but have no access at all to any SOE things. Maybe i got a MOAB ban?[ ] I didn't use more than no recoil in the v6
I was planning to upload my hwid bypasser that randomizes the serial of your drive. But sadly it got rejected by a mod because I forgot to rename the zip file... The name of a zip should not matter since he/she could've done a simple sha1/md5 checksum and verified it was the same damn file.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us