Kira needs a sig.

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Kira needs a sig.
I need a temporary sig till I make a new one for myself.

Main Text/Name: kirapwns
Sub Text/Quote: SubZero
Size: Either 400x150 or 350x150. Whichever of those 2 works better for you.
Style: Abstract.
Theme: Icy.
Colour: Lightblue/darkblue/black



Designer: I'd like to see more than 1 person make the signature. ^.^ So anyone can make it.
Other Information: Anything else you think we should know.
me too

theme: Combat arms
colur :black,darkred,dark colurs
main name :Ryan

Kira u dont respect me
Yes! can i make it Darthtrex style kira?
@Forsaken: You need to make your own topic to request one mate.
And I don't even know you. O.o

@Darth: Go ahead. I say reduce the line/clipping mask stuff though please. ^.^
Quote Originally Posted by kirapwns View Post
@Forsaken: You need to make your own topic to request one mate.
And I don't even know you. O.o

@Darth: Go ahead. I say reduce the line/clipping mask stuff though please. ^.^
Okay ill try , but i got some new brushes and i might go crazy!
Than go crazy my friend.
lol kira make ur own lol i like ur style kira make me 1 :P
rofl.. i did a quick as hell one while watching a movie x]]

lol Leon, nice.
xDD
Quote Originally Posted by kirapwns View Post
lol Leon, nice.
xDD
lmfao xD
hush,
its freaking hilarious.. i couldnt sit still
The sad thing is it isn't terrible.
Then ill make it t3rrible3 just for the fun of it ill make the worst Sig ever k
ALL DONE
All Done here you go i hope its terrible well that was my attempt anyways jsut for a good laugh lols :P nyways Kira why me not in ur respect list i put u in my respect list

eh i hated the renders >.> the only good thing about it was the lighting lol.
use it if you wish.
1. I don't see a sig.
2. I don't know you, therefore I don't put you in my respect list.
3. I'm not even in yours.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us