Which account is better?

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Which account is better?
Z8Gamesⓘ
Or
Z8Gamesⓘ
DONT LOOK AT THE RANK,I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THIS SHIT!
no honorable.fail
Quote Originally Posted by SougiaS View Post
Z8Gamesⓘ
Or
Z8Gamesⓘ
DONT LOOK AT THE RANK,I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THIS SHIT!
1st account is good for:
Stats: Nice
Guns: Nice collections
Rank: V. nice

2nd: I like royal kurki (Only thing i like about that account).
If they are for the same price? go for the 1st :P
I wil choose the second one you can farm and make the Rank higher i don't give a shit for the rank
I think both are equal .
27 M4-Silvers? Wow.... I like the 2nd one more, just cause of the kukri. Otherwise, 1st one is better
I like the first one.
I prefer the first one.
1st one seems best but it might be since AK-47 is my good gun
First one the only thing that stand out in the second one is royal kurki.
I'd go for the 2nd one.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?