WTSTvD's spawning service [ cheap and legit ]

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
TvD's spawning service [ cheap and legit ]


Because the image isn't working right now I wil just put the prizes as text here now :
Weaponbox- 0.30€
Weaponbox + teleport to any vehicle on server - 0.50€
Camp building- 0.75€
Kill people on server - 0.50€


Skype: tvd2202

Note: I will post on this thread when I
will be online, also I am usually only
spawning on dayzmod.com servers.
If you want any special spawning
just contact me in skype ( spawning on
every server etc.).
could someone please fix the image ? thanks !
Bought a item/gun crate from tvd2202 for 0.50 Euro. Deal went fast and smooth, he even gave me a free gun first. Thanks a lot, will use again! Vouch.
online and selling right now
online and selling again
+1 VOUCH for this guy. He is really fast, cool and legit ! Just bought a box. Feel free to buy here.
+1 VOUCH !!!! My group & I used his services today, just a few hours ago actually... Nice guy to deal with. Was very efficient & fast ! He stayed there for a bit to ensure we had what we needed & that we were satisfied. He requested the payment only upon our satisfaction. We were more than satisfied. Gna DEFINITELY use his services again... CHEERS MATE !!!
Online and selling right now , add me in skype if you want to buy !
100% legit. Fast and easy. Great guy. +1 vouch
online and selling now ! Will also do special deals , may if you're friendly , you also get some extra stuff !!
No more doing this , please close it !!!
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?