PostProper Spammer

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by wut12345 View Post
*If this thing is on and you open a program you'll get the freeze screen of death.
I don't think anyone in this forum is "Jelly of your skills".
And, i fail to see how this is proper. There are about 200 other more advanced spammers on MPGH.
Name one reason why i should use yours?

And, on the other hand,
Keep at it, and try to Develop your programming skills and make more useful programs.
*Proper Spammer* is the name
I wouldn't know how to use this
This looks so cheap that you should pay people to actually use it.
Df is this shit?


Enjoy* be proper, ******.
Quote Originally Posted by LilGho$t View Post
Df is this shit?


Enjoy* be proper, ******.
Whoa clam down. All these kids are Jelly of it how sweet
Quote Originally Posted by wut12345 View Post
Whoa clam down. All these kids are Jelly of it how sweet
I make $2k a week off a program i built in vb.net... i'm far from jelly of your shitty spammer.
Quote Originally Posted by LilGho$t View Post
I make $2k a week off a program i built in vb.net... i'm far from jelly of your shitty spammer.
How? Your grammar is shit. I'm* I*

Also I really don't care about your bad grammar/Childish rage over some thing I only put 5 mins into.

So carry on.
Quote Originally Posted by wut12345 View Post
How? Your grammar is shit. I'm* I*

Also I really don't care about your bad grammar/Childish rage over some thing I only put 5 mins into.

So carry on.
When i get home, i'm going to put 5 minutes into a spammer.
Let's compare them, and see who made the superior program.
Quote Originally Posted by wut12345 View Post
How? Your grammar is shit. I'm* I*

Also I really don't care about your bad grammar/Childish rage over some thing I only put 5 mins into.

So carry on.
Odd. You edited your post several times - for someone who doesn't care, that's some work. I almost replied to the vb one...


-Not this again lmao a mod should erase these things.
"Proper Spammer" you kidding me i know lil visual basic programming and i can make one like yours
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
/approved .
Why oh why oh why.

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LilGho$t View Post
I make $2k a week off a program i built in vb.net... i'm far from jelly of your shitty spammer.
What is the program?
I make $20-$60 per week for a lifetime subscription to all my programs and member ship + included website hosting.
Even though this spammer might not be the best, and surely they don't need to be released so often, but doesn't mean everybody should flame this guy. I mean, if you don't like the spammers, no need to be mean and just ignore it
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us