Simple File Cipher | Makes Hacks Undetected
I didn't have much to do the past couple of days and wanted to try something new and learn something. I was talking to @Jason for help on my loader and I got into this topic. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have been able to complete this.
The program takes your hack and modifies a few values within the PE, adds some junk to the end of the file and rewrites some unneeded data. The program in result modifies the file's hashes.
Instructions
The backup file generated can be restored to the original file by renaming it, and removing the ".bak" suffix.



VirusTotal
Jotti
Just a simple program for learning & fun, should solve all detection problems.
Enjoy![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
The program takes your hack and modifies a few values within the PE, adds some junk to the end of the file and rewrites some unneeded data. The program in result modifies the file's hashes.
Instructions
- Download & Extract File
- Run Program "Library Cipher.exe"
- Browse For Selected Hack
- Press The "Cipher" Button
The backup file generated can be restored to the original file by renaming it, and removing the ".bak" suffix.
VirusTotal
Jotti
Just a simple program for learning & fun, should solve all detection problems.
Enjoy
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)




Also, I see that you used Jason's library.