WTSBattlefield 3; WarZ

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Battlefield 3; WarZ
Battlefield 3 standard on Origin account. (Specact Kit & Dog Tag Bundle; Specact Skin Pack)
I bought that game 23 February 2013 and played it ~3 hours, then I realized this game isnt for me.
This account is my personal one, so the e-mail will be changed to your will! 6$


The WarZ Survivor Package
Bought it 11. Oct. 2012. All characters are open, account doesnt have any ban history or warnings.
Gear: M107 sniper rifle; M16-s; M4-s; AKM-s; AK-74M-s; some shotguns etc. (sorry dont remember all of these and dont have game installed at moment) some K-Style Helmet-s; Night Vision Military; Custom Guerilla; Jokoto Katana; Wakizashi; Hatchet; Large Backpack; Military Backpack-s; Riot Shield and some Medicals and ammo, some gun attachments. 15$


Money to the PayPal or Moneybookers. You must have good rep. and history, only then I go first or we need to find middleman!
Thank You!
add skype spargris12 i can buy both and do you have premium on the bf3?
Quote Originally Posted by benjamin133 View Post
add skype spargris12 i can buy both and do you have premium on the bf3?
added to the Skype and Battlefield 3 is a Standard, not Premium.
I see this guy benjamin is banned now.. too bad it didnt happened before we did deal! That deal showed me how clever all these scammers are and all about a fckin few $$$ ? Are you people really that low?
I wanted to use middleman, so he told me "[MPGH]Hugo Boss" Skype name, so I added him as middleman, I gave him my e-mail to change Battlefield 3 account details and everything, afther that benjamin133 started chating that [MPGH]Hugo Boss blocked him on skype and logged off, and second later I saw Hugo Boss Blocked me too...
So I really belived that is a [MPGH]Hugo Boss from here, but afther all this shit I realized they both were same guy benjamin lol...
Hahaha to be honest I must say its funny how he did to me
Sorry my bad english!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?