Is this able with ESP Boxes / Chams
I still remember that I was possible to Fraps while using Chams ( Chams were not visable on video )
For this I used a recorder who Recorded: Engine.exe only.
I was unable to do this with every hack except for IH's Aurora ( I just saw MPGH also an Aurora hack which looks pretty much the same. )
I can't tell if it would have been possible with that hack too. Because I never actually have done that.
I am pretty sure that there are people out there who know how to do it. But I still have trouble finding out how it is possible.
If anyone here could help me any further it would be awesome!
Maybe this will make it more clear what I actually mean. I'm sure this guy frapses with Chams on.
And.. Yeah this Aimbot seems pretty... Legit.
1:14 is the clearest part.
For this I used a recorder who Recorded: Engine.exe only.
I was unable to do this with every hack except for IH's Aurora ( I just saw MPGH also an Aurora hack which looks pretty much the same. )
I can't tell if it would have been possible with that hack too. Because I never actually have done that.
I am pretty sure that there are people out there who know how to do it. But I still have trouble finding out how it is possible.
If anyone here could help me any further it would be awesome!
Maybe this will make it more clear what I actually mean. I'm sure this guy frapses with Chams on.
And.. Yeah this Aimbot seems pretty... Legit.
1:14 is the clearest part.

