Codegeas movie ...

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Codegeas movie ...
Oh I forgot about this one... its already b'n released but yeah for those that don't know it:

Amazon.co.jp￾F ƒR￾[ƒhƒMƒAƒX –S￾‘‚̃AƒLƒg ‘æ1￾Í ￾i￾‰‰ñŒÀ’è”Łj [Blu-ray]: ￾ԍª˜aŽ÷, “ü–쎩—R, ￾â–{￾^ˆ», “ú–ì‘￾: DVD

if you'd kindly click the supplied sample images and go to the last one you'll see that this shows like 1/4 - 1/5th of that particular movie. (It's damn short that's for sure~)

Just posting this as I haven't seen a thread about this particular topic yet...

(This thread is based upon my old post :
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/6-anime/49...ml#post6406949
I guess that the naruto movie will be due to end march/april like always.)

ありがとうございますた。
Movie has been out for awhile on the net. I'm waiting on Eva 3 to get its dvd release already.

The Code Geas movie should have just followed Gurren Lagaan instead of making a completely irrelevant movie to the original plot like Eureka 7.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Movie has been out for awhile on the net.
As i saw in the trailer should be released for a full month now yeah. About the movie beeing irrelevant i cannot say. As I haven't been able to watch Code geas R1/R2 completely (watched both seperately with like 2/3 eps each
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us