Another fight again...

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Another fight again...

They wanted to fight outside of school lol.
Cool, another fight thread...
I cannot hear a single word they are saying.. It sounds like dadfdfasdfasdfdf to me..
i dont speak black, so i don't understand.
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
i dont speak black, so i don't understand.
this


/tooshort
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
i dont speak black, so i don't understand.
I understood everything they said.. what was so hard to understand
This is retarded...
I liked that black guy at the end just walking casually
One of the shittiest fights I've ever seen. Also, couldn't understand hardly anything that was said, I don't speak black,
MPGH Racist \
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?