A note to MetaJect users
Hey community,
First I want to thank you all for the support and the awesome remarks since the initial release of MetaJect in early 2012. I am aware times have changed: I know that many of the Vindictus players have retired due to the decrease in public consoles. However, I still feel that MetaJect could be the injector everybody chooses if I continued to improve it.
As my programming skills are rapidly excelling now that I am a full-time university student, I have found several flaws in the efficiency with MetaJect that I know can be improved. Here is a list of upcoming modifications that I plan on implementing (hopefully) before summer begins.
What I am kindly asking of the community:
My goal is to continue improving MetaJect as the most user-friendly and efficient injector possible. With this said, I will need help from the community in order to thoroughly test beta releases of MetaJect. If you are interested in testing beta releases of MetaJect as they roll out, please private message me with your Operating System and an email address so that you can be added to the list of Beta testers.
First I want to thank you all for the support and the awesome remarks since the initial release of MetaJect in early 2012. I am aware times have changed: I know that many of the Vindictus players have retired due to the decrease in public consoles. However, I still feel that MetaJect could be the injector everybody chooses if I continued to improve it.
As my programming skills are rapidly excelling now that I am a full-time university student, I have found several flaws in the efficiency with MetaJect that I know can be improved. Here is a list of upcoming modifications that I plan on implementing (hopefully) before summer begins.
- Windows 8 support.
- New system for auto-loading .dll files.
- A fully rewritten C++ version of MetaJect.
- An Uninjection utility to remove hack tools (injected .dll files) from post-injected processes.
- Silent bypassing of Hackshield's detection system to allow injection during runtime after hackshield has been loaded.
What I am kindly asking of the community:
My goal is to continue improving MetaJect as the most user-friendly and efficient injector possible. With this said, I will need help from the community in order to thoroughly test beta releases of MetaJect. If you are interested in testing beta releases of MetaJect as they roll out, please private message me with your Operating System and an email address so that you can be added to the list of Beta testers.

