DetectedCheat Engine Alternative

Posts 61–75 of 324 · Page 5 of 22
Quote Originally Posted by negisightt View Post
Here are some codes!!

Tar 21 Cherry - 1740
Dual Barbatos - 395 (PERM)
Dual Barbatos - 394 (30 DAYS)
Single Barbatos - 379 (PERM)
Single Barbatos - 378 (30 DAYS)
Tempest - 396 (PERM)
Regular Beretta - 282 (PERM, Cost around 20k)
MG4KE - 1639 (Costs 58K Euros)
BG Crusher - 876
Anaconda - 2348
STG - 1347 (7 DAYS)
PPSH - 818 (7 DAYS)
L2A3 - 835 (7 DAYS)
Walther - 294 (7 DAYS)
Black Desert Eagle - 276 (1 DAY)
Desert Eagle - 317 (30 DAYS)
EL-Raffle Knife - 2358 (30 DAYS)
Pumpkin Mask - 5481
Holiday Mystery Mask - 5544 (7 days cost 2,5k euros)
Santa Hat - 5539 (7 days cost 2,5k euros)
Green Balaclava Mask - 5419 (1 DAY)
M67 Grenade - 2823 (1 DAY)
Pnade - 2880
Pike bomb - 2926 (15 DAYS)
HeartBreak U Nade - 2838 (30Days cost 3k euros)
HeartBreak I Nade - 2842 (30Days cost 2k euros)
Chocolate Nade - 2983 (90days)
Holy mackrel - 2399
Zonda bat - 2387
Supply Armor - 5891
EA08 Kevlar - 5910
*NOEL GUNS*
Noel FR-F2 - 1847 (Costs 1490AP)
Noel AKS - 1036 (Costs 1490AP)
Noel Kriss - 1030 (Costs 1490AP)
Noel M16 - 1692 (Costs 1490AP)
Noel Sako - 1698 (Costs 1490AP)

Press THANKS if helped!!
These DO NOT work

If these work then tell why does it gives message saying: "Invalid item request"????

Did you tried them?

Dont spam stuff thats outdated!
some of them works
Quote Originally Posted by CORNC0B View Post
These DO NOT work

If these work then tell why does it gives message saying: "Invalid item request"????

Did you tried them?

Dont spam stuff thats outdated!
Quote Originally Posted by skottos View Post
some of them works
Yes I tried but when you buy guns that values work you have to pay as much money as when you would just buy them.
oh, i didnt knew, just tryed to help..
we can use the euro and exp hack of ccman38 with this ??
please make a video for how use this please !!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by mafia38 View Post
we can use the euro and exp hack of ccman38 with this ??
What hack do you mean?
Quote Originally Posted by Circes View Post
Hey MPGH

I want to share with you: The ArtMoney. For the ones that dont know what it is: it is like Cheat Engine.
ArtMoney is currently undetected and it can be used to do name changes in Capsule Shop, unlimited ammo, gun adder... and many more that has currency in it. This is for people that didn't know about this program.

It works with Windows 7 64bit.
I am not sure about 32bit. But if there is a problem, download Process Hacker 2 and disable xSherlock service. After that try again, it should work.

Where it shows Select Process, click that and choose AVA.

I am NOT responsible if you get banned.

Screenshot: http://i45.tinypic.com/14mxtgn.png
VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1362016500/
Jotti: artmoney740eng.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Credit goes to the makers of ArtMoney. I did not create this.

Can we add euros with this ?
No i already tried, it work but the game crashes after a couple minutes and you cant use the money you added, and when you relog in you get the money you had before you changed it. @eagleeyetm

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

@skottos which ones work cause ive tried alot of them

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Which ones work?
List of new working values for gun adding please thank you
art money is public how is he leeching its public !
IT WORKS VERY GOOD. I TESTED IT ON 64 AND 32 BITS.
thanks for uploading it.
I updated the thread. There is tutorial on YouTube and also some gun adding codes.
Quote Originally Posted by Circes View Post
Hey MPGH

I want to share with you: The ArtMoney. For the ones that dont know what it is: it is like Cheat Engine.
ArtMoney is currently undetected and it can be used to do name changes in Capsule Shop, unlimited ammo, gun adder... and many more that has currency in it. This is for people that didn't know about this program.

It works with Windows 7 64bit.
I am not sure about 32bit. But if there is a problem, download Process Hacker 2 and disable xSherlock service. After that try again, it should work.
EDIT: It works on some of the 32bit computers.


Where it shows Select Process, click that and choose AVA.

I am NOT responsible if you get banned.

Screenshot: http://i45.tinypic.com/14mxtgn.png
VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1362016500/
Jotti: artmoney740eng.rar - Jotti's malware scan

These Are Working Gun Adding Codes At The Moment. I Will Release More If I Find Any:
1. Noel Kriss Super V : 1030 (MUST HAVE 1490 AP in order to gun add)
2. Noel AKS-74U : 1036 (MUST HAVE 1490 AP in order to gun add)
3. Noel M16 : 1692 (MUST HAVE 1490 AP in order to gun add)
4. Noel Sako : 1698 (MUST HAVE 1490 AP in order to gun add)
5. Noel FR-F2 : 1847 (MUST HAVE 1490 AP in order to gun add)

HOW TO GUN ADD:
Artmoney gun add - YouTube

Credit goes to the makers of ArtMoney. I did not create this.

And Yes It Does Work For Other Games Too
Can u PM me whow to gun adder? thx
You leechers don´t understand that you are killing this Section,you don´t have the permission of the hack creators to release.
I wanna see who will be releasing stuff when all of this gets detected/patched.
Posts 61–75 of 324 · Page 5 of 22
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us