Thumbs upDonate button!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Donate button!
So I've been searching around on the interwebs for an answear but haven't found any.
My question is: How do you add a paypal donate button into your visual basics program?

Thanks!
Wrong Section , this belongs in programming.
Anyway the code goes like this:
Place a picturebox on the window.
Make the image of the picturebox a paypal donate button
On the picturebox.onclick event put
Code:
try
process.start("your donate URL")
catch WinXP as error
'I called the error WinXP because I've only had process.start to urls crash on Windows XP
end try
Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
Wrong Section , this belongs in programming.
Anyway the code goes like this:
Place a picturebox on the window.
Make the image of the picturebox a paypal donate button
On the picturebox.onclick event put
Code:
try
process.start("your donate URL")
catch WinXP as error
'I called the error WinXP because I've only had process.start to urls crash on Windows XP
end try
Thank you! I only needed the code, I already know the thing with the picture box!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?