Fireteam Auto win Glitch?

Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6
Fireteam Auto win Glitch?
Well, I was playing and I came across this room called Fireteam Auto Win Glitch so I joined and turns out it was true. I got about 40 masks on extreme. I tried to record it but my camtasia studios didn't work and I tried fraps and it didn't record the whole thing and right when I got it to work he left. He was there for a good hour or two.
Anyone know about this glitch?

I just see him AFK in there and he says something like

USERNAME:
USERNAME:

in the chat and somehow it goes to the bomb scene.


Here is a pic of his stats

Wow that is super cool. I need to find this crap out.
lair... WHAT WAS HIS NAME....you cencored it out. and how come it doesnt show the date the screen shot was captured?
wow wat was his name
It is a nice glitch if its true, but yeah we need more evidence to prove its a "real" glitch, thanks anyway for posting
my friend has used this glitch before. He ran against the wall then looked at the helicopter then the wall. there he saw the bomb then he got to plant it. lucky him
true
this is true i came across a rom with a similar name "extreme win". everytime we would go in he would just stand there and all of a sudden it was the end with the bomb going off everytime. he told us to stop talking or he would kicks us becuase its very hard to do and it distracts himm while he works idk. but yah i got the fire team extreme mask for about 30 days. it only took him like 7 sec to do it but he dint run agaisnt the wall or anything
i want to know how this is done!!!
legify nows it but he wont tell me i was gonna make a youtube video tut on it for mpgh but legift wont reply
Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan1 View Post
legify nows it but he wont tell me i was gonna make a youtube video tut on it for mpgh but legift wont reply
No, I know a different way which requires glitching...
this is true i saw a bunch of low rankies with like millions of kills in fireteam. they said they dont know how it happened...
Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
No, I know a different way which requires glitching...
THEN SHOW ME IT SO I CAN SHOW EVERYONE IM SERIOUS I CAN RECORD IT FOR MPGH!
I know that on the tank wave there is a part that your running at the wall to get it, but also with that the same person was opking people in a round just before that.. So not sure what was done, but he was running at the wall where people respawn if dead in wave 2.
CombatArms911, that is Nexons own glitch, I've encountered many people with "Glitched" Fireteam Info, their HS % can be over 300 due to this glitch, I'm not sure if it stays, or if it goes away after a few games.
Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us