HelpNON BE server question

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
NON BE server question
I have run AJ injector with good results but is does not work in a non BE enabled servers. I have got the Survival hack as well as the MapNav hack to work via firefox. Is there an easy way to run Sqf's in non BE servers. I know there is a cheat engine method but thats a pain. Any ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by jebadiah View Post
I have run AJ injector with good results but is does not work in a non BE enabled servers. I have got the Survival hack as well as the MapNav hack to work via firefox. Is there an easy way to run Sqf's in non BE servers. I know there is a cheat engine method but thats a pain. Any ideas?
Well your injector sucks then. The only other way to do it is with a script executor.
Yeah Its been hit or miss. can anyone suggest an easy to use Script Executor
Hey thanx that's exactly what i needed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us