Thumbs upWTSSelling PBE Account

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Selling PBE Account
Hi guys, I have 1 PBE account left! Best price wins!

Skype: MPGHShotgunSon
Email: ShotgunSon@hotmail.ca

Proof of owning the PBE account:







PROOF OF SALE: (Attachment waiting for approval)(Transaction Posted)

UPDATE: 1 account SOLD to livetorise
Waiting for attachment approval.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

I am also accepting $5 RP Trades!
Be careful of this guy. No proof of transactions means hes a scammer. I wouldn't buy an account from a guy that puts out a scammer persona like this.
Quote Originally Posted by Bertha View Post
Be careful of this guy. No proof of transactions means hes a scammer. I wouldn't buy an account from a guy that puts out a scammer persona like this.
Not really sure what you mean by "No proof of transactions" as the attachments aren't approved and nobody would really scam anyone for $5, AND put their reputation of editor on the line.
He's trolling me because i told him to show proof on transactions.
Quote Originally Posted by IcountToThree View Post
Not really sure what you mean by "No proof of transactions" as the attachments aren't approved and nobody would really scam anyone for $5, AND put their reputation of editor on the line.
Sold to Livetorise
Just bought this account from him :3 good transaction everything went smooth, even was willing to give me the info before I paid!!!

LEGIT SELLER!

Thanks and vouches
Will post proof of transaction!
Quote Originally Posted by livetorise View Post
Just bought this account from him :3 good transaction everything went smooth, even was willing to give me the info before I paid!!!

LEGIT SELLER!

Thanks and vouches
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?