winrar extractor

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
winrar extractor
Anyone know of any for vb.net?
i have some older source of it
Quote Originally Posted by Trle94 View Post
i have some older source of it
May I take a look? lol
yes add my own skype trle94akaonlykl
Uhh.. I think one was posted here. I still have it :3

It was ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib

Want the DLL?
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
Uhh.. I think one was posted here. I still have it :3

It was ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib

Want the DLL?
ICSharp is really confusing
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

ICSharp is really confusing
Not this one.. This is my simple extracting code

Code:
Dim unz As New Zip.FastZip()
unz.ExtractZip("from.zip", "to directory", "")
Example

Code:
Dim unz As New Zip.FastZip()
unz.ExtractZip("c:\ex.zip", "c:\program files\", "")
and it will extract what's in the ZIP file there.
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post


Not this one.. This is my simple extracting code

Code:
Dim unz As New Zip.FastZip()
unz.ExtractZip("from.zip", "to directory", "")
Example

Code:
Dim unz As New Zip.FastZip()
unz.ExtractZip("c:\ex.zip", "c:\program files\", "")
and it will extract what's in the ZIP file there.
Can you send me the .dll, please?
Alright, you want me to do it through skype or something? Add me on skype - mrush1996
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
Alright, you want me to do it through skype or something? Add me on skype - mrush1996
I got you on skype
Winrar only? or you just wanting something to compress/decompress files?
Now... The REAL question is... HOW TO BYPASS WINRAR PASSWORDS, and ******s....
'bypass' or 'brute force' : D
I just want to extract the contents of a .rar into a folder
Use SevenZipSharp. It supports all the formats that 7-zip can extract, including RAR. Just note that it can't create RAR archives because of copyright issues and whatnot (same applies to the original 7-zip application). You need to include the native 7z.dll file with the library.

Example (C#):
Code:
var sze = new SevenZipExtractor(filePath);
sze.ExtractArchive("C:\Users\<name>\Desktop\blah");
Example (VB.NET):
Code:
Dim sze As New SevenZipExtractor(filePath)
sze.ExtractArchive("C:\Users\<name>\Desktop\blah")
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us