AngryHack Shield Pro For Combat Arms

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Hack Shield Pro For Combat Arms
I have a problem with a hacker Mpgh. When I'm on a game and I insert the hack but appear 2 seconds after I quite the game I get back on feet ecrant my background.
Im a flamer and flaming is bad. I wont flame anymore
Lol, man you missed your spelling which can mix people up. You said quite you mean quit. Hmmm, yeah flaming is bad..Also, you posted this in the wrong section. Should of posted in the General Combat Arms.
you just owned him
Quote Originally Posted by 90pgg099 View Post
I have a problem with a hacker Mpgh. When I'm on a game and I insert the hack but appear 2 seconds after I quite the game I get back on feet ecrant my background.
Quoted For Fail
Quote Originally Posted by 90pgg099 View Post
I have a problem with a hacker Mpgh. When I'm on a game and I insert the hack but appear 2 seconds after I quite the game I get back on feet ecrant my background.
da fuck is he sayin?
Lol i cant understand you... grab a dictionary lolrz
get back on ur feet? hacker Mpgh? lawl wth
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us