Banned?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Banned?
Well, a while ago my other account, @FR1GHT, was banned, and I do not know why, says, was posting porn, I do not know when or where I posted it.
I got banned for posting a virus although I didn't. Maybe we were hacked.
But in the general rules, speak profanity results in five/seven days(at least that is what is in the general rules of section CABR) of banishment, right?
There's no rule against posting profanity. So long as you don't really flame anyone, and even then its not a severe punishment. I'll try looking into it, more than likely though it was spammed porn or something for a permaban.
And then @Liz, this account can be unbanned?
I did not see anything as far as posts go. So . I will unban now. But ANY rule breaking or posting of inappropriate content and your ban will go back into effect. You're getting a second chance, don't waste it.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?