Is CA still fun for you?

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
Is CA still fun for you?
I've been thinking about this lately, And CA just isn't as fun for me as it used to be. I can barely play 3 games in a row without getting mad or crashing. I used to be able to play all day non-stop back in 09-10 but now it's just not fun.
Anyone else feel this way or is it just me?
Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyekoJR 1 View Post
CA was boring since '11 .
Well i started playing early 2010 so it was fun for a while.
It's been fun for a while. Then it gets boring, then I come back for a month, then leave again.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
It's been fun for a while. Then it gets boring, then I come back for a month, then leave again.
Same for me, I play on and off.
It gets boring quick
It crashes after/during every game every time I start my computer, it takes a while before it stops crashing
Even then it still crashes from time to time
Since my comp isn't that good I get lag spikes via maxed CPU
It's good when I'm playing with good players
Was fun during 2011-2012, I still play a lot, just not as fun as it was.
Yes I agree with you guys, in past it was more funny

The crashes are too much, but also in past there was this problem.
I SND powerlevel so much now, jesus christ. Before it was all about the people I've met, but now its not so much.
If nexon would do a little more to improve the gameplay for people that don't buy NX it might be fun, It's only fun for people who buy NX.
I totally agree with you DeMoNiC. Soon they will sell perm G36E <3 (for GP).
CA stopped being fun for me once the hacks started kicking in, fucking kid moderators kicking you for killing them, little kids on mics, etc
well ca is boring i play only when im with friends...
The only reason i still play is because i remember back when it used to be fun, When i played for hours with my friends. Guess i just have to many memories in this game.
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?