Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Steam Gift/Key (
Hey! I am looking for Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Steam Gift Or Key.
What I can offer is this: (I cannot gift any of these, everything is on an account, sorry, but you can work something out, right?)
Battlefield 3 - Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Together In Origin)
Minecraft (nickname - ShockCame)
AVA Account (2) (currently downloading the game to see the stats and add weapons list, both were master sergants, one with s/d 1.7, second 2.25 or something - just if this interests you - STAND BY)
Steam Account (CS:GO, CS:S, Terraria, Loadout (beta stuff))
Just reply here first and then we can take this second step,
and one more thing, if it is a key, it must be FULL SCAN or what was it, it just needs to be worldwide or EU.
//Edit 1.
Okey, I finally HAS remember the e-mail for one of my accounts,
the name is Synict, s/d - 2.115, win/lose R. 2.1..; Master sgt. 2nd 30%, 25k money, 55-somethin B points.
Main Weapons:MAC10, Kriss Super, AWM, Para, Firefox, DSR1.
My reputation was good, I am neither a judger or cryer. Just keeping a mature game with friends if this question bother you.
What I can offer is this: (I cannot gift any of these, everything is on an account, sorry, but you can work something out, right?)
Battlefield 3 - Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Together In Origin)
Minecraft (nickname - ShockCame)
AVA Account (2) (currently downloading the game to see the stats and add weapons list, both were master sergants, one with s/d 1.7, second 2.25 or something - just if this interests you - STAND BY)
Steam Account (CS:GO, CS:S, Terraria, Loadout (beta stuff))
Just reply here first and then we can take this second step,
and one more thing, if it is a key, it must be FULL SCAN or what was it, it just needs to be worldwide or EU.
//Edit 1.
Okey, I finally HAS remember the e-mail for one of my accounts,
the name is Synict, s/d - 2.115, win/lose R. 2.1..; Master sgt. 2nd 30%, 25k money, 55-somethin B points.
Main Weapons:MAC10, Kriss Super, AWM, Para, Firefox, DSR1.
My reputation was good, I am neither a judger or cryer. Just keeping a mature game with friends if this question bother you.

