ExclamationPatchedCamo Killer 0.4

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Is it possible to get banned? the last time I used one of these was banned, and had to buy the game again =/
Quote Originally Posted by So quero o hack View Post
Is it possible to get banned? the last time I used one of these was banned, and had to buy the game again =/
It is always possible to be banned if you cheat
Quote Originally Posted by So quero o hack View Post
then I will not use = /
then why are you here
bye have a great time
Quote Originally Posted by charliesri1 View Post
then why are you here
bye have a great time
just do not want to lose my account
Well that's my work cut out for me haha. I might try to squeeze a few hours this weekend into working on de-crypting the camo/weapon files because I haven't done that since CoD4 and need to get back into the modding/hacking community.

I mean trying to crack .TAFF should be ridiculously hard because I will have to make a completely new decoder...D:>
has anyone used it recently?
Yes. It works good, but remember any type of hack can lead to a ban. Use it wisely
Doesn't stick and resets your class. Poor unlocker IMO, do not use (you've been warned). Better ones on this forum.
The CE DIGITAL resets after game -.- But good Job ! ; )
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?